Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday's training and new fun stuff....






DL 235lbs 2x20 3min rest between sets.
Pull-up +40lbs 5,4,3,2,1

Been a little sore in the shoulders so I backed down on the poundage in the pull-ups. Started doing more joint mobility drills and some zhealth to see if that helps. Another aspect of my workout today was carrying 600lbs of free weights into my basement. Came across a used set and got a great deal on it. Came with a 1500lbs Olympic bar and weight tree. No comments about the curl bar, it was part of the deal so he made me take it. Bought some rope and my "bag of nails," from IronMind http://www6.mailordercentral.com/ironmind/prodinfo.asp?number=1236 also arrived today. It was a good way to start the week. Like Christmas in Feb. I've been following the workout out in the Diesel Crew's Bending ebook found here: http://www.dieselcrew.com/nail-bending-ebook/ so I couldn't resist bending a few nails tonight. I didn't get crazy because I need to work on technique to make sure I don't get an injury. This is an all new level of strength training for me. My forearms and upper body are still tight from just that little bit of bending. It's great to see PR's laying bent on the table after a workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment